26 September 2013

Miley Cyrus Pose Naked On Rolling Stone Magazine Cover

Miley Cyrus ditches her clothes for the cover of an October 10 issue of Rolling Stone magazine. The racy cover shows her leaning up against the edge of a pool. Wearing nothing but some accessories, the singer licks her shoulder. Her arms are folded to cover her chest.

In an interview for the spread, Miley discusses her 2013 MTV VMA performance as well as "mentoring" Justin Bieber. The 20-year-old singer opened up about her much-criticized performance, telling the magazine that she will "probably never do that s**t again."
"People are like, 'Miley thinks she's a black girl, but she's got the flattest ass ever.' I'm like, I'm 108 pounds! I know! Now people expect me to come out and twerk with my tongue out all the time. I'll probably never do that s**t again," she says.

Miley reveals that at that time, "I wasn't trying to be sexy. If I was trying to be sexy, I could have been sexy. I can dance a lot better than I was dancing." She adds, "No one is talking about the man behind the ass. It was a lot of 'Miley twerks on Robin Thicke,' but never, 'Robin Thicke grinds up on Miley.' They're only talking about the one that bent over."
In the spread, the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus talks about her friendship with Justin Bieber, saying that she wants to "mentor" the singer.

Miley explains, "I'm not much older than him, so I never want it to feel like I'm mentoring him. But I do mentor him in a way. Because I've been doing this s**t for a long time, and I already transitioned, and I don't think he's quite done it yet. He's trying really hard. People don't take him seriously, but he really can play the drums, he really can play guitar, he really can sing."
"I just don't want to see him f**k that up, to where people think he's Vanilla Ice. I tell him that. Like, 'You don't want to become a joke. When you go out, don't start s**t. Don't come in shirtless.' But the thing is, I think boys are, like, seven years behind. So in his head, he's really, like, 12," Miley says with a laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here