25 September 2013

Lamar Odom Lashes Out At Dad For Dissing Kardashian Family

Amid his battles with an alleged drug addiction and reports of marital woes, Lamar Odom broke his silence on Twitter Tuesday night to rail at his estranged father, Joe Odom.

"Won't continue 2 speak on this but I have got 2 let this out real quick," Odom, 33, wrote.

"I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of sh--. He wasn't there 2 raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons." The lengthy late-night post came in response to an interview the elder Odom gave to RadarOnline.com.

Speaking to the gossip site, Joe Odom says marrying Khloe Kardashian, 29, was the "worst mistake" his son ever made. "It's simple," he said. "They brought him down. He would be better off without them. Let him go and get his life together."

But the NBA free agent wasn't having any of it.

Odom has previously spoken out on episodes of "Khloe & Lamar" about his rough upbringing without his father, who battled drug addictions and left his family while the basketballer was a child.
"My mother and grandmother raised me," Odom continued in his Twitter rant. "Queens raised me. For the first time since they left, came a blessing of a FAMILY that I married into."

"FAMILY. That man wasn't even invited to my wedding. He has never met my mother in law and some of my other family. How can a man who has NOT once called me to check on my well-being have the nerve to talk so recklessly about his own 'son.'"
Odom said his father's "demons" were the only things he inherited.

"He is my downfall!" he continued. "He (is) disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return. They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time. Only person 2 blame is myself."

In addition to reports of a severe drug addiction. the athlete's "dark time" includes a recent DUI arrest.

"Say what you want about me but leave the ones who have done nothing but protect and love me out of this!" Odom added. "This goes to out to everyone!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here