30 August 2013

Kaka Wants Out of Real Madrid

Brazilian star Kaka has revealed that he wants to leave Real Madrid. Kaka joined Madrid from AC Milan in a world-record £56million deal in the summer of 2009 but has failed to live up to expectations at the Bernabeu, scoring only 29 goals in four seasons at the club.

The 31-year-old has made 120 appearances for the Spanish side - at a cost of £466,666 per game - and was often overlooked by Jose Mourinho last season, with the likes of Mesut Ozil and Luka Modric being preferred.

Further competition has been added to the Madrid squad this summer, with Isco joining from Malaga and Gareth Bale's £86million move to the Spanish capital looking imminent.

And Kaka admits it may be time to move on, telling AS:
'I am feeling very good physically but the club know that I would like to find a solution to my situation. Things are difficult for me here, there is increasingly less room for me.  I am ready every day to train and work but this is not to say that I am happy.' 'The club know that I would like to go and that I would like them to help me find a way out. [Carlo] Ancelotti knows, Florentino [Perez] knows, everyone at the club knows and I hope that between now and Monday a solution is found.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here