26 June 2013

Angry Chris Brown Reacts to Misdemeanor Hit-and-Run Charges

Chris Brown was furious. He vented his frustration on Twitter after being charged in a minor fender-bender taking place in Los Angeles last month. He accidentally crashed his Range Rover into a Mercedes Benz while driving with his on-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran.

"It's not a hit and run if u get out the car, exchange information (who has NO DAMAGE to either cars).This is really ridiculous," the RnB singer began his rant. "I have a valid drivers license and I gave the woman the right info. She saw cameras and wanted to make a scene."

"She contacted the cops thinking of a payday from Chris Brown when I followed the proper procedures. My lawyers will be contacting you. I will not stand for this bullying and yellow journalism!"

Chris then changes his profile picture with a photo that captured him, his girlfriend and the driver of the other car on the day when the accident happened. "My profile pic is the pic I took of the persons car after 'the hit and run'," he explains, before slamming, "NO damage. Just a dirty car."

"Once again, I gotta clear my name I work my a** off to provide for my entire family. I've made mistakes in the past and have worked hard to be a better person. 19-24 years of age. I don't have all the answers and you can't show me a person that age who has it figured out.We live and grow.Let me live."

He concluded his angry message with "2 Corinthians 12:10," a Bible passage which reads, "Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong."

Chris was charged with two counts including hit-and-run for leaving the scene of the accident without exchanging proper information, as well as driving without a valid license. He was accused of giving false insurance information and refusing to show his driver's license.

This adds to his list of growing problems. Just recently, he was forced to defend himself against an assault claim filed by a female clubgoer at Heat Ultra Lounge. He was accused of shoving her to the ground, causing her torn ligaments in her knee.

Arraignment is scheduled for July 15 at the Van Nuys courthouse. If convicted, he could face up to one year in jail. The City Attorney will also notify the L.A. County District Attorney of the charges to determine if it will have any effect on his felony probation related to his infamous 2009 assault of then-girlfriend Rihanna.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here