30 May 2013

Mary Mary's Tina Campbell Reveals Husband's Infidelity

Tina recently revealed that she and her husband Teddy are undergoing major struggles in their union and desire well wishes from everyone.
"I’m assuming that many of you have seen or heard about our article in Ebony that discussed the challenges of overcoming infidelity in our marriage. Well since the article, the challenges have worsened," said the artist.
"My hope turned into hopelessness & despair and I became unwilling to forgive and fight, until God showed me myself. My husband’s struggle, was with sexual immorality BUT I have struggled with anger, rage, unforgiveness, pride, just to name a few, for over 2 decades."

The singer went on to say that she and her spouse have gone on a month-long fast in hopes of their relationship getting better.

Tina previously told media that she was angry enough to kill Teddy upon learning that he had an affair several years ago. "Once I became aware [of the affair], I initially wanted to kill my husband," said the singer. "I was considering adjusting the will, the living trust and all that kind of stuff. I did physically try to stab him. Several times…I never got to the point of physical harm, not really, but my words…My words hurt."

Erica and Tina Campbell make up the Gospel group, 'Mary Mary.' The sisters came on the music scene with a blast at the turn of the century with the hit single 'Shackles.'

Tina and Teddy parent five kids together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here