28 February 2013

Photographer's Amazing Pics of Girlfriend Leading Him By The Hand Around The Globe.

Some men aren't keen on letting their partners take the lead. But not Russian photographer Murad Osmann. While some of his peers hate the thought of just being led around the shops, he was quite happy to let his girlfriend guide him around the world.


Each image shows Murad's extended hand holding onto his partner's in front of him as she leads him to some of the globe's most exotic locations







Murad said Nataly, a journalist from Moscow, was the inspiration behind his unusual collection.
He told MailOnline: 'The first photo happened in Barcelona while we were on vacation.
'Nataly was a bit annoyed that I was always taking pictures of everything, so she grabbed my hand and tried to pull me forward.
'That said it didn't stop me from doing photos while she was pulling me. So that's how it all started.'
Murad graduated as a civil engineer from Imperial College London, but later decided to pursue a career centered around his passion of photography and started his own production company.













He said: 'It might seem that I have a lot free time, but actually we travel mostly for three to four days abroad due to me being always busy at work.
'The photos were initially taken by iPhone and corrected in camera+ app. Now I am using any photo equipment that I will have at the time and I try to do less retouching as before.'










Source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here