26 February 2013

Mourinho is Heading to PSG!

Former Real Madrid president Calderon says Jose is heading to French capital.


Calderon added: 'We are not used to a coach who complains about referees, UEFA and injuries. It’s something I don’t like. We are used to talking about what’s happening on the field.
'It seems he’s going to leave and it looks like he’s off to Paris St Germain."
He says he’s going to stay but I don’t think so. Things have gone too far and Real Madrid are not willing to accept any more of his behaviour.' Calderon also slammed current president Florentino Perez and laid the blame for the unrest Mourinho is causing squarely on his shoulders.

He said: 'Some of the players, mainly the Spanish stars, are not happy with his sort of behaviour. They are not used to it. They don’t like the attitude.

'I have always said it is the president’s (Florentino Perez) fault. Jose Mourinho isn’t cheating anyone. He hasn’t changed how he is, he’s always behaved like that. Wherever he’s been he’s acted in the same way. When Perez signed him he knew what he was getting.

'When I signed Cristiano Ronaldo I was dealing with Jorge Mendes, who is an agent for them both, and he kept talking to me about the prospect of singing Mourinho. I thought the same then as I do now, in the history of Real Madrid we’ve never seen a coach act like Mourinho does.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here